Conversion of Partnership firm to LLP
Ideal for Micro small and medium enterprises
Starting At Rs. 7,999 Onwards
(Takes < 30 days)
Convert Partnership to LLP
Procedure For Conversion
LLP Registration Online
Partnership to LLP
After the introduction of the LLP Act in 2008, numerous Partnership Firms have began to convert their Partnership company to the LLP. The explanations of conversion are self-evident like ability to require boundless number of partners, separate legal entity, limited liability and ease of ownership transfer. Due to these benefits of LLP over Partnership, LLP has become famous amongst small and medium-sized organizations.
The Partnership Firm that needs to convert itself to LLP must be enrolled under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932. Unregistered Partnership Firm can’t be changed to LLP. LLP incorporated by transformation of Partnership Firm to LLP should have the identical partners as they were within the Partnership Firm. Therefore it is proposed that the Partnership Firm should resign all the Partners who do not wish to be a part of LLP and if new partners are to be included, they should be included after the consolidation of LLP.
Conversion of partnership to LLP is done through LegalRaasta.
Advantages of Conversion
Low set-up cost
Separate Legal Entity
What is Included In Our Package?
- DPIN for 2 Directors
- Digital Signature For 2 Directors
- Name search & approval
- LLP Agreement
- Registration Fees
- LLP Pan Card
Minimum Requirements for Public Limited Registration
- Up to date filing of Income tax returns.
- The partners shall accept consideration only by manner of allotment of shares in LLP.
- Consent of all the unsafe creditors for the planned conversion in LLP.
- Minimum 2 Partners.
- At least one of the delegated partners shall be an Indian Resident.
- DPIN for all the Partners.
- DSC for all the Partners.
- There has got to be some kind of contribution from each partner.