DPCC registration for clinics
DPCC registration for clinics is necessary as these fall under the Orange category of industry. DPCC stands for Delhi Pollution Control Committee. This organization was set up in 1991, by the Delhi Government under the guidance of the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) and the National Green Tribunal (NGT). It was formed to keep the pollution level in check in the NCR. All the powers of CPCB have been delegated to DPCC. If you wish to set up a manufacturing unit, mall, service center, restaurant, hotel, guest house, health center or hospital, you need these licenses. In this blog, we’ll cover the DPCC registration for clinics.
Bio-medical Waste Authorization
Bio-medical waste is the waste by healthcare establishments, hospitals, nursing homes or clinics. Bio-medical waste management rules apply for any of these institutions and all those who are responsible for generating, collecting, storing, transporting, treating, disposing, or handling bio-medical waste in any form.
Exceptions to bio-medical waste management rules
The following are the exceptions to the Bio-waste rules:
- Radio-active waste which is covered under the provisions of the Atomic Energy Act, 1962.
- Hazardous chemicals covered under the manufacture, storage, and import of Hazardous Chemical Rules, 1989.
- Municipal Solid Waste (Management and Handling) Rules, 2000 covers solid waste.
- Lead-acid batteries, which are covered under the Batteries (Management and Handling) Rules, 2001.
- Hazardous wastes, which are covered under the Hazardous Wastes (Management, Handling, and Trans-boundary Movement) Rules, 2008
- E-Waste (Management and Handling) Rules, 2011 covers E-waste.
- Hazardous micro-organisms, genetically engineered micro-organisms and cells covered under the manufacture, use, import, export, and storage of Hazardous Microorganisms, Genetically Engineered Micro-Organisms or Cells Rules, 1989.
Classification of Industries
|Basis||White category||Green category||Orange category||Red category|
|Definition||These are the industries that are practically non-polluting in nature.||The industries falling under this category are polluting in nature.||These are also polluting in nature, so there are clauses on setting up these industries.||These are highly polluting in nature.|
|Pollution index||0-20||21-40||41-59||Above 60|
|CTO and CTE||There is no need to ascertain either.||The industry needs to ascertain both.||Industries in the orange category need to ascertain both.||The industry needs to ascertain both Documents required. But these industries aren’t permitted to work in the NCR.|
Documents required for DPCC consent
Following list represents the documents required for acquiring DPCC license:
- Certificate of CA
- Location Plan/site plan of the Business entity
- Documents of land such as Registration deed/Rent deed/Jamabandi/lease deed indicating the details of the property
- Partnership deed/Resolution of Board of Directors/Memorandum of Association/Article of Association/Proprietorship Certificate.
- Municipality/Local Body Water connection certificate.
Process of DPCC registration for clinics
- First of all, you should go to the DPCC license.
- Then, you need to fill up our requirement form in the portal
- After this, you need to email us the required documents. We would then file these documents straight to the DPCC office
- Finally, we will email you the completed DPCC Consent to Established and Consent to Operate certificates.
General Guidelines of DPCC registration for clinics
- Only those category of industries is eligible for the grant of Pollution Control No Objection Certificate through DPCC which are permissible in the mixed land use areas or zones as per by-laws of the notified Master Plan.
- But no industry is allowed to be set up in the approved residential area of any town/city of Delhi. Along with this, neither orange nor red category industry shall be given consent to establish by the State Pollution Control Board within the Municipal Corporation limits except in the designated industrial area/zone.
- All Orange/red/green category of industries that shall be established in the areas/zone other than designated/approved areas like industrial area, industrial focus point, approved industrial park, industrial estate, industrial zone of the statutory or non-statutory master plans will be allowed to set up at a distance of 100 meters outside the Municipal Council limits, designated residential area, Phirni of village, residential area comprising of 15 pucca houses by the Competent Authority of the state. In these cases, a certificate of its location from the nearest village Lal Lakir/ Phirni/Municipal corporation limits form the Revenue Authorities such as Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Deputy Commissioner or the Sub-Divisional Magistrate will be required for grant of consent to establish (NOC)/Authorization by the state pollution control board.
The fee charged for DPCC registration of clinics
The entire project cost, business category and other monitoring elements of the proposed/existing business entity will determine the fee charged for the registration. The basic registration starts at just Rs.10,000 only. In case you’re an owner of a clinic or any other establishment that requires DPCC license, we provide the services for the same. Our team of highly qualified professionals will make your job hassle-free and in no time. In case you have any queries or doubts about the same, you can mail us at email@example.com or contact us at +91 8750008585.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the main objectives of DPCC authorization are:
- Protecting the environment
- Keeping a check on the quality of air
- Controlling and measuring the problems and effects linked to the practices of sustaining in Delhi
- Guiding the Delhi government on any topics concerning prevention and control of water and air pollution and increase the quality of air.
- Red category
- Orange category
- Green category
- White category
- White category: up to 20
- Green category: 20-40
- Orange category: 41-59
- Red category: Above 60
- Eligibility consultation
- Document preparation
- Application drafting
- Application filing
- Government fees.
- Manufacturing entities
- Health care establishment
- E-waste management entities
- Solid waste management entities
- Hazardous waste management entities
- Battery waste management entities
- Certificate of CA
- Location Plan/ Site Plan of the Business Entity.
- Documents of Land such as Registration deed/ Rent deed/ Jamabandi/ lease deed indicating the details of the property
- Partnership Deed/Resolution of Board of Director/ Memorandum of Article of Association /Proprietorship certificate
- Municipality/Local Body Water Connection Certificate.